Empower and inspire your little one in her (or his) own space with our exclusive art print of the novelist, Toni Morrison. Illustrated by noteworthy artist Joelle Avellino in her own unique style, take this thought provoking piece of art home and bring on the learning! Now available in framed or unframed options!
Learn more about artist Joelle Avellino!
About Toni Morrison
Chloe Anthony Wofford Morrison (1931-2019) known as Toni Morrison, was an American Noble prize and Pullitzer prize-winning novelist, essayist, book editor, and college professor. Her novels are known for their epic themes, exquisite language, richly detailed African American characters, and for her examination of Black experience (particularly Black female experience) within the Black community. Morrison's works are praised for addressing the harsh consequences of racism in the United States. Among her best-known novels are 'The Bluest Eye', 'Sula', 'Song of Solomon', 'Beloved', 'Jazz', 'Love', and 'A Mercy'. During her career, she branched out to children's literature and other genres. In recognition of her contributions to her field, Morrison received the 1993 Nobel Prize in Literature, making her the first African American woman to be selected for the award. As a true champion of the arts, Toni Morrison earned a plethora of book-world accolades and honorary degrees, as well as received the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2012.
Shipping: **At this time please allow up to 15 business days for unframed prints and 30 business days for framed prints to be produced and shipped. In order to ensure the health of our manufacturing partners during the COVID-19 pandemic, our print facilities are working with a limited staff and delays in fulfillment are possible.
Unframed $10 flat rate
Framed $20 flat rate
* This item is custom made and non-refundable.
- Professional-Grade paper with bright white, smooth matte surface. Acid and Lignin-free pulp, 86% opacity.
- White Wood: Matte white solid wood contemporary style frame - cool-toned matte white finish on a simple squared profile. This simple, classic frame is at home in gallery-style art groupings.
- Maple Wood: Natural wood, clear finish, contemporary style frame - clear finish on natural maple frame allows the wood intricacies to shine through. A simple and economical frame, it’s perfect for gallery-style art groupings.
Frame Care instructions
- Dust with slightly dampened clean cloth. Do not clean acrylic with an ammonia based cleaner or it will damage.