Piccolina supports Malala Fund! When you buy our Malala Yousafzai-inspired products a portion of the proceeds are donated to Malala Fund.
Empower and inspire your little one in her (or his) own space with our exclusive art print of activist and girls’ education advocate Malala Yousafzai. Illustrated by noteworthy artist Sarah Watts in her own unique style, take this thought provoking piece of art home and bring on the learning!
Learn more about artist Sarah Watts
About Malala Yousafzai
Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani activist for girls’ education who, at the age of 17, became the youngest person to win the Nobel Peace Prize after surviving an assassination attempt by the Taliban. Malala became an advocate for girls' education when she herself was still a child and her advocacy has grown into an international movement.
Shipping: **At this time please allow up to 15 business days for unframed prints and 30 business days for framed prints to be produced and shipped. In order to ensure the health of our manufacturing partners during the COVID-19 pandemic, our print facilities are working with a limited staff and delays in fulfillment are possible.
Unframed $10 flat rate
Framed $20 flat rate
* This item is custom made and non-refundable.
- Professional-Grade paper with bright white, smooth matte surface. Acid and Lignin-free pulp, 86% opacity.
- White Wood: Matte white solid wood contemporary style frame - cool-toned matte white finish on a simple squared profile. This simple, classic frame is at home in gallery-style art groupings.
- Maple Wood: Natural wood, clear finish, contemporary style frame - clear finish on natural maple frame allows the wood intricacies to shine through. A simple and economical frame, it’s perfect for gallery-style art groupings.
Frame Care instructions
- Dust with slightly dampened clean cloth. Do not clean acrylic with an ammonia based cleaner or it will damage.