Empower and inspire your little one in their own space with our exclusive art print of skateboarding superstar Lizzie Armanto. Illustrated by noteworthy artist Sarah Watts in her own unique style, take this thought provoking piece of art home and bring on the learning! Now available in framed or unframed options!
Learn more about artist Sarah Watts!
About Lizzie Armanto
Lizzie Armanto is a 29-year-old multiracial Finnish-American professional skateboarder that has not only rocked the skating world since first soaring onto the scene in 2007—taking home 30 top prizes, including first place in the World Cup of Skateboarding in 2010, 2011 AND 2012—she’s also smashed barriers for women in the historically male-dominated sport. In 2018, Lizzie became the first woman to successfully skate the dangerous 360° loop, made famous by skateboarding legend Tony Hawk!
Shipping: **At this time please allow up to 15 business days for unframed prints and 30 business days for framed prints to be produced and shipped. In order to ensure the health of our manufacturing partners during the COVID-19 pandemic, our print facilities are working with a limited staff and delays in fulfillment are possible.
Unframed $10 flat rate
Framed $25 flat rate
* This item is custom made and non-refundable.
- Professional-Grade paper with bright white, smooth matte surface. Acid and Lignin-free pulp, 86% opacity.
- White Wood: Matte white solid wood contemporary style frame - cool-toned matte white finish on a simple squared profile. This simple, classic frame is at home in gallery-style art groupings.
- Maple Wood: Natural wood, clear finish, contemporary style frame - clear finish on natural maple frame allows the wood intricacies to shine through. A simple and economical frame, it’s perfect for gallery-style art groupings.
Frame Care instructions
- Dust with slightly dampened clean cloth. Do not clean acrylic with an ammonia based cleaner or it will damage.