In honor of Mae Jemison, we have created a limited edition, heirloom quality modern rag doll designed in collaboration with Jennifer Long, inspired by original art of collaborating artist Stacie Bloomfield. This 16" plush doll comes with a removable helmet with clear vinyl viewing shield, space boots, and elasticized jumper with embroidery emblems as well as a matching embroidery labeled drawstring bag. We have made only 50 limited edition dolls and each doll's number is embroidered on the foot. Our Mae doll is sure to be loved and treasured by your Piccolina for years to come!
- Cotton and synthetic material, stuffed with high quality polyester fiber fill
- Surface clean only
- Doll is 16" tall
- Removable helmet with clear vinyl viewing shield, space boots, and elasticized jumper with embroidery emblems
- Matching embroidery labeled drawstring bag is included
- Limited edition, each doll is numbered
- Handmade in Canada by Jennifer Long of Bee Sew Inspired
About Mae Jemison
Mae Carol Jemison was the first African-America female to be selected to join the NASA training program and the first to travel in space. She earned the title of science mission specialist — a job that would make her responsible for conducting crew-related scientific experiments on the space shuttle. Jemison is also an engineer and a physician.
Excluded from promotions.