In honor of Jane Goodall, we have created a limited edition, heirloom quality modern rag doll designed in collaboration with Jennifer Long, inspired by original art of collaborating artist Alice Potter. This 16" plush doll comes with a fleece stuffed monkey with snap button limbs so it can hold onto Jane, a removable collared shirt, hiker boots, and embroidery detailed binoculars. A matching embroidery labeled drawstring bag is also included. We have made only 50 limited edition dolls and each doll's number is embroidered on the foot. Our Jane doll is sure to be loved and treasured by your Piccolina for years to come!
- Cotton and synthetic material, stuffed with high quality polyester fiber fill
- Surface clean only
- Doll is 16" tall
- Removable cotton long sleeve collared shirt with 2 snap button closures
- Removable hiker boots with embroidery details
- Embroidery detailed binoculars
- Comes with a fleece stuffed Monkey with plastic snap button limbs so it can hold on to Jane
- Matching embroidery labeled drawstring bag is included
- Limited edition, each doll is numbered
- Handmade in Canada by Jennifer Long of Bee Sew Inspired
About Jane Goodall
Jane Goodall is an English primatologist and anthropologist. She is considered to be the world's foremost expert on chimpanzees and is best known for her over 55-year study of social and family interactions of wild chimpanzees. She also established the Jane Goodall Institute which supports research and has transformed the understanding of chimpanzees while redefining the relationship between humans and animals in ways that continue to emanate around the world.
Excluded from promotions.