Empower and inspire your little one in her (or his) own space with our exclusive art print of tennis legend Billie Jean King. Illustrated by noteworthy artist Carra Sykes in her own unique style, take this inspirational piece of art home and bring on the motivation!
Learn more about artist Carra Sykes
About Billie Jean King
Billie Jean King began playing tennis when she was in fifth grade, and from the first time she held a racquet she was convinced she wanted to be a pro. In 1959 King did just that, and quickly gained international recognition when she won the Wimbledon women’s doubles title in 1961. King then went on to become the number one professional tennis player in the world. Off the court, King campaigned for equal rights for women in tennis, spearheading the formation of the Women’s Tennis Association. She lobbied for equal prize money between men and women and her efforts gained a worldwide audience when King battled male tennis pro Bobby Riggs in what is now known as the “Battle of the Sexes,” beating him in three straight matches. One of the most watched sports events in history, the match is considered a milestone in public acceptance of women's athletics. After retiring from tennis with 39 Grand Slam career titles, King remained active as a coach, commentator and advocate for women's sports and other causes.
Shipping: **At this time please allow up to 15 business days for unframed prints and 30 business days for framed prints to be produced and shipped. In order to ensure the health of our manufacturing partners during the COVID-19 pandemic, our print facilities are working with a limited staff and delays in fulfillment are possible.
Unframed $10 flat rate
Framed $20 flat rate
* This item is custom made and non-refundable.
- Professional-Grade paper with bright white, smooth matte surface. Acid and Lignin-free pulp, 86% opacity.
- White Wood: Matte white solid wood contemporary style frame - cool-toned matte white finish on a simple squared profile. This simple, classic frame is at home in gallery-style art groupings.
- Maple Wood: Natural wood, clear finish, contemporary style frame - clear finish on natural maple frame allows the wood intricacies to shine through. A simple and economical frame, it’s perfect for gallery-style art groupings.
Frame Care instructions
- Dust with slightly dampened clean cloth. Do not clean acrylic with an ammonia based cleaner or it will damage.