Celebrating barrier-breaking aviator Amelia Earhart, this Piccolina favorite Trailblazer Doll is an empowering pal to be loved by little ones who chart their own courses. Featuring Amelia’s signature aviator jacket and helmet, this adventure-ready rag doll was designed in collaboration with Jennifer Long and inspired by the original artwork of artist Alice Potter – created just for us.
Features & Sizing
- One size, 17" inches height, 7” width
- Plush, modern rag doll
- Removable jacket and helmet
- Suitable for age 3 years and up
Materials & Care
- Body/Face/Arms/Legs: Poly Cotton; Hair: Brushed Cotton
- Jacket: Plush Velvet; Shoes: Supertricot; Helmet: Felt
- Filled with 100% premium polyester fiber
- Spot clean. Gentle hand wash. Line dry in shade.
- Made in the Philippines
- Sedex Certified
About Amelia Earhart
Amelia Earhart was an American aviation pioneer and author. Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. She set many records and wrote best-selling books about her flying experiences and was instrumental in the formation of The Ninety-Nines, an organization for female pilots.