Celebrating civil rights icon Rosa Parks, this Piccolina favorite Trailblazer Doll is an empowering pal perfect for your little one with an affinity for activism. Complete with Rosa’s signature glasses, this plush rag doll was designed in collaboration with Jennifer Long and inspired by the original artwork of artist Joelle Avelino – created just for us.
Features & Sizing
- One size, 17" inches height, 7” width
- Plush, modern rag doll
- Removable skirt
- Suitable for age 3 years and up
Materials & Care
- Body: TC Cotton; Face/Arms/Legs: Poly Cotton; Hair: Brushed Cotton
- Skirt: Challis; Shoes: Supertricot
- Filled with 100% premium polyester fiber
- Spot clean. Gentle hand wash. Line dry in shade.
- Made in the Philippines
- Sedex Certified
About Rosa Parks
Rosa Parks was an American activist in the civil rights movement best known for her pivotal role in the Montgomery bus boycott because she refused to give up her seat to a white passenger on a segregated bus. Her bravery led to nationwide efforts to end racial segregation and the United States Congress has called her "the first lady of civil rights" and "the mother of the freedom movement".