Empower and inspire your little one in their own space with our exclusive art print of barrier-breaking American aviator Bessie Coleman. Illustrated by noteworthy artist Tanganyika Zinzani in her own unique style, take this thought provoking piece of art home and bring on the learning! Now available in framed or unframed options!
Learn more about artist Tanganyika Zinzani!
About Bessie Coleman
Bessie Coleman was an American aviator who broke barriers to become the first Black woman—and the first of Native American descent—to hold a pilot license in 1921 and the first Black American woman to make a public flight in 1922. A pioneer in aviation and a powerful advocate for Black aviators, Coleman specialized in stunt flying and parachuting—performing aerial tricks at air shows across the country.
Shipping: **At this time please allow up to 15 business days for unframed prints and 30 business days for framed prints to be produced and shipped. In order to ensure the health of our manufacturing partners during the COVID-19 pandemic, our print facilities are working with a limited staff and delays in fulfillment are possible.
Unframed $10 flat rate
Framed $25 flat rate
* This item is custom made and non-refundable.
- Professional-Grade paper with bright white, smooth matte surface. Acid and Lignin-free pulp, 86% opacity.
- White Wood: Matte white solid wood contemporary style frame - cool-toned matte white finish on a simple squared profile. This simple, classic frame is at home in gallery-style art groupings.
- Maple Wood: Natural wood, clear finish, contemporary style frame - clear finish on natural maple frame allows the wood intricacies to shine through. A simple and economical frame, it’s perfect for gallery-style art groupings.
Frame Care instructions
- Dust with slightly dampened clean cloth. Do not clean acrylic with an ammonia based cleaner or it will damage.