Empower and inspire your little one in her (or his) own space with our exclusive art print of architect Zaha Hadid. Illustrated by noteworthy artist Keely Reyes in her own unique style, take this thought provoking piece of art home and bring on the learning!
Learn more about artist Keely Reyes!
About Zaha Hadid
Zaha Hadid was an Iraqi-born British architect known for her radical deconstructivist designs. She was the first woman to receive the Pritzker Architecture Prize, she received the UK's most prestigious architectural award, the Stirling Prize twice, and she became the first and only woman to be awarded the Royal Gold Medal from the Royal Institute of British Architects. She was described as the "Queen of the curve," having "liberated architectural geometry, giving it a whole new expressive identity."
Shipping: **At this time please allow up to 15 business days for unframed prints and 30 business days for framed prints to be produced and shipped. In order to ensure the health of our manufacturing partners during the COVID-19 pandemic, our print facilities are working with a limited staff and delays in fulfillment are possible.
Unframed $10 flat rate
Framed $20 flat rate
* This item is custom made and non-refundable.
- Professional-Grade paper with bright white, smooth matte surface. Acid and Lignin-free pulp, 86% opacity.
- White Wood: Matte white solid wood contemporary style frame - cool-toned matte white finish on a simple squared profile. This simple, classic frame is at home in gallery-style art groupings.
- Maple Wood: Natural wood, clear finish, contemporary style frame - clear finish on natural maple frame allows the wood intricacies to shine through. A simple and economical frame, it’s perfect for gallery-style art groupings.
Frame Care instructions
- Dust with slightly dampened clean cloth. Do not clean acrylic with an ammonia based cleaner or it will damage.