Celebrating barrier-breaking NASA astronaut Mae Jemison, this plush, Piccolina favorite Trailblazer Doll is an empowering pal to be loved by little ones who dream big. Featuring Mae’s signature removable helmet and space suit, this adventure-ready rag doll was designed in collaboration with Jennifer Long and inspired by the original artwork of artist Stacie Bloomfield—created just for us.
Features & Sizing
- One size, 16" inches height, 9” width
- Plush, modern rag doll
- Removable helmet & space suit
- Suitable for age 3 years and up
Materials & Care
- Body: cotton-polyester
- Helmet & shoes: velvet; Suit: cotton-spandex
- Filled with 100% premium polyester fiber
- Spot clean. Gentle hand wash. Line dry in shade.
- Made in the Philippines
- Sedex Certified
About Mae Jemison
Mae Carol Jemison was the first Black woman to join the NASA training program and to travel in space. Her pioneering achievements in STEM have given many women and young girls after her the courage to pursue their passions.