Empower and inspire your little one in her (or his) own space with our exclusive art print of Olympic gymnast Amy Chow. Illustrated by noteworthy artist Cynee Chiu in her own unique style, take this inspirational piece of art home and bring on the motivation!
Learn more about artist Cynee Chiu
About Amy Chow
Amy Yuen Yee Chow began gymnastics training at the age of 3 and went on to become the first Asian-American woman to win an Olympic medal in gymnastics! As a member of the Magnificent Seven (the first U.S. team to win a gold medal in the Olympics), Chow, nicknamed "the Trickster,” performed extremely difficult skills with apparent ease -- including one of the most difficult balance beam routines ever performed to date. Chow’s eagerness to try new things on uneven bars led her to develop two difficult pirouetting skills that now bear her name in gymnastics’ “code of points.” Today, Chow is a licensed physician and surgeon.
Shipping: **At this time please allow up to 15 business days for unframed prints and 30 business days for framed prints to be produced and shipped. In order to ensure the health of our manufacturing partners during the COVID-19 pandemic, our print facilities are working with a limited staff and delays in fulfillment are possible.
Unframed $10 flat rate
Framed $20 flat rate
* This item is custom made and non-refundable.
- Professional-Grade paper with bright white, smooth matte surface. Acid and Lignin-free pulp, 86% opacity.
- White Wood: Matte white solid wood contemporary style frame - cool-toned matte white finish on a simple squared profile. This simple, classic frame is at home in gallery-style art groupings.
- Maple Wood: Natural wood, clear finish, contemporary style frame - clear finish on natural maple frame allows the wood intricacies to shine through. A simple and economical frame, it’s perfect for gallery-style art groupings.
Frame Care instructions
- Dust with slightly dampened clean cloth. Do not clean acrylic with an ammonia based cleaner or it will damage.