Empower and inspire your little one in her (or his) own space with our exclusive art print of basketball star Lisa Leslie. Illustrated by noteworthy artist Keisha Okafor in her own unique style, take this inspirational piece of art home and bring on the motivation!
Learn more about artist Keisha Okafor
About Lisa Leslie
Lisa Deshaun Leslie started her basketball career on an all boy basketball team in middle school and became a three-time WNBA MVP and a four-time Olympic gold medal winner. Drafted by the Los Angeles Sparks, Leslie helped her team make the playoffs five consecutive times and led them to win a WNBA title in 2001. In 2002, Leslie became the first woman to dunk the ball in a WNBA game and also the first WNBA player to score over 3,000 total career points. Leslie remains the Sparks' career scoring and rebounding leader and also became the third player in WNBA history to record a “triple double.” Since her retirement from professional basketball in 2009, Leslie has worked as a sports commentator and analyst for several sports networks, such as NBC, ABC and Fox Sports News.
Shipping: **At this time please allow up to 15 business days for unframed prints and 30 business days for framed prints to be produced and shipped. In order to ensure the health of our manufacturing partners during the COVID-19 pandemic, our print facilities are working with a limited staff and delays in fulfillment are possible.
Unframed $10 flat rate
Framed $20 flat rate
* This item is custom made and non-refundable.
- Professional-Grade paper with bright white, smooth matte surface. Acid and Lignin-free pulp, 86% opacity.
- White Wood: Matte white solid wood contemporary style frame - cool-toned matte white finish on a simple squared profile. This simple, classic frame is at home in gallery-style art groupings.
- Maple Wood: Natural wood, clear finish, contemporary style frame - clear finish on natural maple frame allows the wood intricacies to shine through. A simple and economical frame, it’s perfect for gallery-style art groupings.
Frame Care instructions
- Dust with slightly dampened clean cloth. Do not clean acrylic with an ammonia based cleaner or it will damage.